SMALL GROUP TOURS, PASSIONATE LOCAL GUIDES, EVERYTHING SEOUL!
THE ORIGINAL CITY BIKE TOUR
- A unique route thru Seoul's best neighborhoods
- Passionate local guide
- Water, sunscreen, local guidebook, foodie's restaurants list and special gift!
- 10AM tour start
- Seoul Tourism Organization Award Winning Tour
59,000 WON ($59) per person
- Passionate foodie guide
- 3-4 different delicious food
- Learn history and culture
- Local guidebook, foodie's restaurants list, handy fan and special gift!
- 6PM tour start
89,000 WON ($89) per person
- Analog toy camera experience
- Simpleuse, Holga, Fisheye, B/W
- Seize the day with only 36 shots
- Secret sites and hidden gems
59,000 Won ($59) per group
TOUR WITH WANHO
- Itinerary management by the local manager
- Private tour by Wanho who has received 150+ five stars reviews!
- "Par Excellence"
- 100% Customer service
299,000 Won ($299) per group
WANCHELIN GUIDE SEOUL FOODIE MAPS
100% REAL LOCAL FAVORITES
Born and raised in Seoul, Wanho, captain rider of Super Bike Tour, reveals his secret foodie places!
ARE WE THERE (NORTH KOREA) YET?
KEEP UPDATED WITH SOON TO BE TRUE
NORTH KOREA TRIPS!
Super Bike Tour supports peace. Let's peacefully ride a bicycle in North Korea!
WHY CHOOSE SUPER BIKE TOUR?
1. 100% Refund Guarantee:
Is it supposed to rain the day of your tour? We will happily refund you if the weather doesn't cooperate.
2. Go Where Tour Buses Can't:
From iconic Gwanghwamun to Bukchon to Hanriver, see Seoul's best sights up-close and personal.
3. Independently Owned:
We aren't one of the big bike rental companies, and it shows. Our team is friendly, approachable and eager to accommodate you.
4. Your Experience is our Top Priority:
From our convenient meeting location to each stop on your tour, our goal is to make your tour fun and enjoyable. We have thought of the small things so you don't have to.
“Best way to explore the city of Seoul! The bike ride brought us to places of the city that other tours don’t go. There was plenty of time to take picture and zoom in the rich history of the town."
"I will be personally recommending this bike tour to any friends/family who will be traveling to Seoul. Because of our experience, we CANNOT wait to get back to Seoul!"
"Amazing-a must do in Seoul!
I couldn't recommend this tour highly enough. What a wonderful way to see such a great city."